- 1 Why does so many farmers use windrow turner machine to compost organic wastes in their farm?
- 2 How does SEEC design the windrow turner, let you make compost at ease?
- 3 What kinds of compost windrow machines you can choose from SEEC for your open windrow composting?
- 4 How does SEEC windrow turner speed up your windrow composting process?
- 5 How to use windrow turning machine safely in working area?
- 6 What are the benefits of windrow composting?
Why does so many farmers use windrow turner machine to compost organic wastes in their farm?
For farm waste disposal, more and more farmers choose to compost them in their own farm. Especially poultry or animal farm owners. And they usually use windrow turner to compost their farm waste. Why? After a series of market research, we found that they choose our windrow turners for the following three reasons.
- Farm waste recycling. Because there are so much organic waste in the farm which needs to be treated, composting is the best method to recycle them.
- Economic benefits. You can not only use the final compost products on their own farm. But also you can sell it to people who need to compost fertilizer.
- Easy operation. Our compost windrow turner for sale is an easy-operation farm equipment for their farm waste management.
How does SEEC design the windrow turner, let you make compost at ease?
In SEEC, we have different modes of compost windrow turner for sale. The function of these windrow turners is to turn and mix the organic wastes from time to time. By turning and mixing, the organic materials can be processed for better fermentation conditions. For fermentation technology, our windrow compost machine mainly adopts the aerobic fermentation technology. It is the most advanced composting technology at present. besides, you can choose to add a glass cabin to improve the composting environment.
What kinds of compost windrow machines you can choose from SEEC for your open windrow composting?
In agriculture, windrow composting is the production of compost by piling organic matter or biodegradable waste in long rows. Then, a compost windrow machine is needed to turn and mix the raw materials for aerobic fermentation. Here, we have three models compost windrow turner for sale. If you are interested in them, just contact us freely. All types windrow turner machines can be customized according to your requirements.
Self-propelled windrow compost turner for sale
Self-propelled windrow turner machine is a moveable compost machine. With the design of 4 walking wheels, it can move forward, backward and turn around freely. One of the technological breakthroughs of this machine is adding the crush function to the post processing of organic fermentation. This unit saves the cost of crushing equipment and greatly improves the crushing efficiency. What’s more, this machine can be carried out both outside and in the workshop.
Hydraulic compost windrower for sale
Hydraulic compost windrow turner from SEEC is an easy-operation compost facility in windrow composting system. It adopts auger shaft hydraulic lift. And the turning depth can reach 1.8 to 2.0 meters. When it is working, it mixing and stirring the organic material in the same time. With the feature of low-price, high fermentation rate, the hydraulic compost turner is a reliable fertilizer equipment in organic fertilizer production field.
Small windrow turner for sale
The small compost windrow turner for sale is designed for small scale composting operations. Although this model compost windrow turner is small in size, it is suitable to compost different kinds of animal manure, crop straw, green waste and other organic wastes. When you use small windrow turner in your farms, it saves a lot of spaces for your fertilizer compost making process.
How does SEEC windrow turner speed up your windrow composting process?
The working principle of our compost windrow turner for sale is using the aerobic microbial to degrade the organic matter in organic wastes. With the rapid growth and reproduction of beneficial microbial communities in the compost piles, they need more oxygen to keep active in the composting process. So, the windrow turner machine speeds up composting process by add more oxygen to the compost piles. At the same time, the temperature of compost piles are rising rapidly to kill the harmful pathogenic bacteria. When the temperature reaches 70 degrees, it is time to turn and mix them to composting more evenly. So, windrow machine speeds up compost process again by mixing the compost piles.
How to use windrow turning machine safely in working area?
The compost windrow turner for sale in SEEC company is easy to operate in working area. You only need one worker to operate this machine. When you use windrow composting machine, you need to stack your raw materials into long windrows in advance. The length of the windrow is not limited but the section shape of the windrow can be trapezoid or triangle. In this way, oxygen can come into the compost pile and speed up the fermentation process. Besides, in order to turn the machine flexible, there should be no less than 10 meters empty space at both ends of the material pile. And the space between the material piles should be more than 1 meter. Then, the whole body of windrow composting equipment can bestride the stacked windrows to turn and mix the organic materials.
What are the benefits of windrow composting?
- Windrow composting is a suitable option for different kinds of manure management, such as cow dung, chicken manure, horse manure etc. They can be composted with straws and other organic materials to make full use of organic wastes.
- It is an easy-operation way to reduce the amount of organic materials ending up landfills.
- The design of windrow composting system reduces the risk of odor, soil and water pollution.