- 1 How to make granular fertilizer in fertilizer making process?
- 2 What is the moisture content of raw materials before granulating?
- 3 Easy-operation pan granulator (disc granulator)
- 4 High granulating rate new type organic fertilizer granulation machine
- 5 Rotary drum fertilizer granulator machine for large scale compound fertilizer production
- 6 Double roller extrusion granulator for high, medium, and low concentration of special compound fertilizer production
- 7 How to make fertilizer granules look more beautiful?
- 8 What kind of materials can be used for fertilizer granulator machine?
How to make granular fertilizer in fertilizer making process?
Granulation system is an important part in fertilizer production line. By using professional fertilizer granule making machine, your composted organic materials can easily become granular fertilizer. As a professional fertilizer equipment manufacturer for nearly 20 years, SEEC has developed different kinds of granulator machines to make high quality fertilizer pellets. The fertilizer granulator machine from our company adopts the most advanced granulation technology, which has the feature of high balling rate, low energy consumption, long service life, easy operation and maintenance. If you want to make granular fertilizer, it is necessary for you to equip the fertilizer granule machine in your fertilizer production line.
What is the moisture content of raw materials before granulating?
During the fertilizer production process, the materials for granulation need to have a certain viscosity to be balled easily. But, some raw materials are loose after fermentation which is not easy to granulate. In this case, it is necessary to add some water or adhesive to increase the viscosity of the material. Similarly, if the water content of the raw material is too high, you can add some dry materials to neutralize the water content.
Here, SEEC recommend you to keep the moisture content at 30% before putting them in the fertilizer granulator machine.
Tips: Before granulating, you need to make sure the raw material moisture content about 30%.
Easy-operation pan granulator (disc granulator)
Pan granulator is an easy-operation fertilizer granulator machine to make fertilizer granules. The granulating rate of this type granulator can reach more than 93%. What’s more, according to customers’ different demand for production capacity, the diameter of disc of this granulator is between 500mm to 3600mm. During the granulating process, if you want to control the size of granules, there are two ways to regulate:
- By Controlling the Moisture: you can control the water spray system to control the raw material moisture. Less water, smaller size; much water, bigger size.
- By Regulating the Pan Slop Angle to Regulate the Final Granules Size. Sharp slope, smaller size; slow slope, bigger granules.
High granulating rate new type organic fertilizer granulation machine
Rotary drum fertilizer granulator machine for large scale compound fertilizer production
Drum granulator from SEEC company is a kind of fertilizer granule making machine which can make materials into special shapes.
Double roller extrusion granulator for high, medium, and low concentration of special compound fertilizer production
Our double roller extrusion fertilizer granulator machine is the key equipment to produce high, medium, and low concentration of spacial NPK compound fertilizer.
How to make fertilizer granules look more beautiful?
What kind of materials can be used for fertilizer granulator machine?
As mentioned above, fertilizer granulator machine is very popular in fertilizer industry which plays an important role in fertilizer production process. However, what kinds of raw materials is suitable for making fertilizer. According to the research, we regard all kinds of manure, chicken manure, pig manure, horse manure, etc, organic waste, like straw sawdust, all kinds of sludge, filter mud from sugar mill, worse slag cake and other organic waste as materials foe making fertilizer. When you are handling those raw materials, taking water content into consideration is very important point. Because in the process of making pellets fertilizer, the moisture is required. Therefore, it is necessary to use dewatering machine. Then we can make full use of those organic materials to prepare for organic fertilizer pellets.